On the Test Day Please Do the Following:
Your admission letter lists your test site, test date and check-in time. Please report to the test site no later than your scheduled check-in time.
- Arrive early enough to locate parking and your test room before check-in. You will not be admitted and will forfeit your test fees if you arrive after the testing room has closed.
- You must bring one valid form of identification that are printed in English. The first ID must be U.S. government-issued and have a clear photo and your signature. Acceptable ID includes:
- State-issued driver's license or identification card
- United States military ID with visible signature
- U.S. Government-issued passport
- Bring several sharpened No. 2 pencils.
- Cell phones, scratch paper or written notes, dictionaries or other books of any kind, food or drinks (including bottled water) are not permitted during the testing.